- In a clustered environment, all the Server Intelligence Agent (SIA) show as running under Central Configuration Manager(CCM) but users are unable to logon to any application.
- Under task manager only SIA.exe is visible.
- Connection to the database is working fine.
- Unable to recreate the SIA.
- In Windows Event viewer, see error message "Transport error: No response from server, timeout exceeded"
- In SvcMgr logs we get error message: "FALSE : Error locating registry settings for Server Intelligence Agent"
- CMS logs show error message "IDS_ERR_CMSSYSTEMDB_NODATABASECONNECTIONSAVAILABLE : Error collecting resources: CMS system database is overloaded, please try again. If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator(FWB 00027) Writing to the database."
- The above error message is pointing towards database overload issue, but in this scenario it was not the case, the database had good amount of space available.
- All Supported Windows Operating System
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.x
- Clustered Deployment
bo down cms connect db error login SIA running stale hung orphan database overloaded transport error: No response from server timeout exceeded 5 times in 60 minutes considered fail 3.1 4.x 4.1 4.2 4.0 BI XI , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.