How to delete the B2B orders from SAP Business ByDesign system.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Go to the Sales Orders view.
- Show All Orders and select Go button.
- When trying to delete a B2B order the system throws an error message: "B2B order cannot be deleted".
You cannot delete the B2B orders directly in the Business ByDesign system.
Only deletion of intercompany sales order documents without item or deletion of sales order documents created from external system is permitted.
- In case the document was created from an external document:
The B2B sales order can be deleted only through a purchase order cancellation request message. This is a standard process. You need to send the cancellation from the Sender system to cancel those orders. This can be done for B2B orders when they need to be deleted. This does not cancel the sales order but deletes it. This is the expected behavior of the SAP Business ByDesign system.
Note: Attaching the sample XML of a deletion request from Purchase Order to Sales Order (B2B Scenario).
- In case the Puchase Order was created in the same SAP Business ByDesign System you can cancel the Sales Order by cancelling the Purchase Order
sales order, delete, B2B , KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To