When you launch the SAP CRM WebClient UI, custom skins, logos and navigation bar images are replaced with a small red X or not displayed correctly.
Disclaimer:"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA
SAP; CRM; WebUI; custom; skin; logo; picture; image; CL_THTMLB_COLOR_UTIL; RAISE_EXCEPTION; 403; browser; google; chrome; internet; explorer; firefox; mozilla; , KBA , CA-WUI-UI , User Interface , CA-WUI-PRS , Personalization , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.