- Crystal Reports 2011 Report Application Servers (RAS) are in Failed status, cannot be started successfully, in a RedHat 6 environment
- This server is considered failed because it has stopped 5 time(s) in 60 minute(s).
- Other server types are starting successfully
- Newly-created Report Application Servers exhibit the same behavior
- Crystal Reports Processing Servers may be equally impacted
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- RedHat Enterprise Linux 6
bi 4.0 bi4.0 4.1 CR 2016 redhat red hat rhel 6 rhel6 6.* 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 6.10 6.11 fails failure can't don't won't start starting stopped hang hangs hanging initializing , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-BIP-CRS , SAP Crystal Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.