- WMTA output type is configured for warehouse management (WM) picking on a delivery but no transfer order (TO) is created.
- WMTA output shows as successfully processed but no TO has been created.
- WM picking is not successful when using WMTA output on a delivery.
- WMTA shows as "green" for processed but there is no TO.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
L_COMMUNICATION_TO_CREATE_DN, ECC , KBA , LE-WM , Warehouse Management (for Extended WM please use SCM-EWM*) , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , LE-WM-GF-OC , Output Determination / Printing , LE-SHP-GF-OC , Output Determination Delivery , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.