- Message " Partner profile for <XXX000 / LS> has been deactivated"
- BDLS reports "Partner profile for <XXXX/XX > has been deactivated"
- BDLS reports "Partner profile for <Partner.No/Partner.Type > has been deactivated"
- SAP Basis ALE
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4 HANA
- ABAP PLATFORM - Application Server ABAP
ABAP platform all versions ; SAP NetWeaver all versions ; SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4HANA all versions
BASIS_ALE, PARTNERPROFILE, RBDLSMAP, DEACTIVATE_PARTNERPROFILE, we20, BDLSEXT , KBA , BC-MID-ALE , Integration Technology ALE , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.