Error occurs in Customer Return: Payment card blocked.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Go to the Returns view.
- Show All Returns and Find ABC (ABC represents the return ID).
- Edit the return.
- Error occurs Payment card blocked.
The credit card used in the return has expired.
- Go to the Account Management work center.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Show All Accounts and Find XYZ (XYZ represents the account used in the customer return ABC).
- Edit the account XYZ.
- Go to the Financial Data tab.
- Select the Bank Data sub-tab.
- See the table Credit Cards.
- Here select the credit card XXX and extend the date in Expiration Date column (XXX represents the credit card number).
- Save the changes in account.
Now no error message appears in the return ABC.
This case document is valid for the similar error message in other business documents like Sales Order.
KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To