- After multilevel step, the price differences for materials with split valuation are not rolled up to the appropriate valuation type. The price differences from one valuation type are allocated to a different valuation type.
- Material Ledger Active.
- Controlling (CO).
- Financial Accounting (FI).
- SAP R/3.
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7.
- SAP ERP Central Component.
- SAP ERP.
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP.
- SAP enhancement package fo SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA.
CKMLCP multilevel multi-level multi level actual BOM adjusted reduced cycle cycles iteration repetitive lock block parallel server group number tasks activity update CKMLLA cut connections not allocated price differences negative convergence divergence consumption quantity input output materials CKMLPP status 50 CKMLMV037 CKMLMV 037 CKMLMVADMIN actual price cost component split ccs pup inconsistency inconsistent inconsistencies incon CO-PC-ACT Actual Costing Material Ledger ML error, ckm3, ckm3n, roll-up, "consumption for next level", "next level", split valuated. , KBA , CO-PC-ACT , Actual Costing/Material Ledger , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.