- BI 4.0 Support Package 04 (SP04) used to create Web Intelligence (WebI) BI Web Services or Query as a Web Service (QaaWS).
- The Web Services data source is consumed via Live Office by a Dashboard.
- Every time the Dashboard is refreshed, multiple Web Intelligence Processing Server connections are opened.
- The number of connections opened is unexpected, since it is much larger than the number of data sources used within the Dashboard.
- As the Dashboard is refreshed multiple times, the number of connections exceeds the maximum allowed, resulting in error "Unable to connect to service WebiPlugin.WebiSession"
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0, feature pack 3 ; SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards software 4.0
KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.