- You export a portal theme in zip format from the System Administration role
- Afterwards, you get an error when trying to open the zip file, e.g. with WinRAR: 'Unexpected end of archive'
- Importing the theme zip also fails, e.g. with message: 'Exception caught during theme import: java.lang.IllegalStateException: "portal.zip" does not exist !'
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.1
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.2
- SAP NetWeaver Enterprise Portal
corrupted, gzip, style, download, transport, legacy, theme editor, archive, upload, import , KBA , EP-PIN-TOL , Themes / Portal UI Theme Designer / Theme Editor , EP-PIN , SAP Enterprise Portal (On Premise) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.