- Unable to create a report off a Universe.
- Error when attempting to create a report off a Universe that connect to MySQL database.
- When attempting to create a report off a Universe based off a MySQL database using a JDBC connection, Crystal Reports for Enterprise fails with the error:
"Error: "Failed to execute query: ' <com.businessobjects.dsl.commons.exception. NestedException: No suitable driver found for JDBC:mysql://<Server IP Address>", Redesign your query or contact the data source maintainer to solve the problem."
- Note: Images and data in this SAP Knowledge Base Article is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- MySQL 5
.unx Universe, JDBC, Connection Server, CRFE, CR4E, CR for Enterprise , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.