- You have made an Inter Company Asset Transfer using ABT1N during the current Fiscal Year.
- Depreciation calculation in the receiving Asset is not computed correctly.
- Only the depreciation posted up to the last financial year in the Sending Asset is being considered whereas the Depreciation posted effective the beginning of the Current Financial Year is not taken into consideration and hence this amount of depreciation is again shown in the planned depreciation of the receiving asset instead of posted values.
- Ideally the future depreciation per month in the receiving Asset should be the same as the posted depreciation per month of the sending asset.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4 HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
ABT1N, ABT1, intercompany transfer, sending asset, receiving asset, incorrect depreciation, wrong depreciation, wrong calculation, multilevel method, NBV , KBA , FI-AA-AA-B , Transaction Figures / Valuation , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.