- Option of Stored Procedure is missing in Database Expert.
- In OLEDB connection the option for Stored Procedure is not available.
- Crystal Report 2008
- Ms Access 2010
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Crystal Reports and click on blank report.
- Expand the option of Create New Connection and navigate to OLEDB.
- Click on it to create a new connection. A new window will pop up to select the drivers.
- Select the driver which is highlighted in the image given below. This is the only available driver with OLEDB connection.
- Once you are connected to the database expand the connection option.
Note: The option of Stored Procedure is selected under Data Explorer in Connection Options but still the option of Stored procedure won't be visible. Refer the image given below
When you create a connection under OLEDB, the drivers available are Microsoft Office 12.0 Access Database Engine OLEDB Provider. Using these drivers when a connection is made the option of Stored Procedure is not available in Database Expert.
- Create a System DSN using the latest drivers for accdb file i.e. 14.00
- Create an ODBC connection from Crystal Reports
- Now the option of Stored procedure will be listed under the connection in Crystal Reports.
KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem