Cannot remove sales contact from account.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Account Management work center.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Show All Accounts and Find XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the account).
- Edit the account XYZ and select the Contacts tab.
- Select the Relationship and Responsibilities tab.
- Select the employee ABC added under Contacts (ABC represents the employee ID).
- Remove button is grayed out.
The employee ABC is indirect responsible for the account XYZ.
Only direct responsible can be maintained (created+deleted) in the account interface, the indirect responsibilities are maintained in the Application and User Management work center -> Employee Work Distribution view. There it is maintained that the employee ID ABC is responsible sales for the country DEF. As the account XYZ has an address in DEF, employee ID ABC is shown as indirect responsible.
If this in not wanted, you have to adapt the responsibility rules in the work distribution accordingly.
You can check the above description by following below steps:
1. Go to the Application and User Management work center.
2. Go to the Employee Work Distribution view.
3. Edit the Employee Responsible for Sales.
4. Select the employee ABC.
5. Select the Country subtab.
6. Here country DEF is also maintained.
DEF represents the country ID.
XYZ represents the account ID.
ABC represents the employee ID.
This is the expected behavior of SAP Business ByDesign. You need to maintain the responsibilities as per your requirement.
KBA , AP-BP-BPT , Business Partner Template , How To