- When accessing the Universal Worklist in the portal, you receive a security popup 'Do you want to view only the webpage content that was delivered securely'.
- When viewing the URL requests via a network sniffing tool, a HTTP request is present when the portal is accessed over HTTPS (SSL).
- When accessing UWL application in the portal, the UWL does not display and message "Only secure content is displayed" appears at the bottom of the page:
- Release Independent
- Universal Worklist (UWL)
- Enterprise Portal
- You access the portal using a Load Balancer or Reverse Proxy
- SSL termination at the Load Balancer / Proxy
KBA , EP-PIN-PSL , Portal System Landscape , EP-BC-UWL , Universal Worklist , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.