- Predefined filters (at universe level) in QAAWs are completely ignored in Dashboard Design.
- Same issue using BI web services as well.
- This feature used to work in XI3.x
- SAP BusinessObjects BI4.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Launch Qaaws
- Select Year, State and Sales Revenue and select predefined filter 'Last Year' from the eFashion Universe
- In the Qaaws Preview, the results appear correctly
- Click Publish
- Click on 'Copy to Clipboard'
- Open Dashboard Design, Data Manager -> Web Service (QAAWS) and paste the QAAWS URL in WSDL URL click import
- Match the Row folder to 3 columns and 10 rows
- On 'Usage Tab', check 'Refresh before Components are loaded'
- Select a Spreadsheet Table, map the same columns and rows as used in the web services
- Issue is currently under investigation under # ADAPT01650253
- See also #ADAPT01647272
This issue has been fixed in the following releases:
- BI4.0 SP4 Patch 4.2
- BI4.0 SP2 Patch 2.20
- BI4.0 SP5
filters Pre defined filters BI4.0 SP4 FP3 SP2 Qaaws query as a web service BI web services ADAPT01650253 1650253 working , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Obsolete: BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Bug Filed