- Error: Server <servername>:<port> not found or server may be down. (FWM 01003) happens when preview one migrated XLF file in Dashboards
- The same error also happen in the exported Flash, HTML and PDF after trying to logon to the migrated server.
- SAP Dashboards 4.0 Support Pack (SP) 04
Reproducing the Issue
- In environment A, open the Dashboards 4.0 and create one XLF file.
- In this XLF file, create at least one universe query.
- From the menu, File -> Save to Platform. Save this XLF to the portal of the environment A.
- Migrate this XLF file and related universes and connections from environment A to environment B.
- In environment B, logon on BI launch pad, open this migrated XLF and everything is working fine.
- Launch the Dashboards 4.0, from the menu, File -> Open from Platform -> Dashboards Object.
- A logon window will appear and logon to environment B, select the migrated XLF file and open it.
- Click the Preview button, the error happens: Server <servername>:<port> not found or server may be down. (FWM 01003).
This issue was identified and tracked under Problem Report ID ADAPT01647616.
This issue has been fixed in the following version:
- SAP Dashboards 4.0 Support Pack (SP) 04 Patch 3. (Patch 4.3)
- SAP Dashboards 4.0 Support Pack (SP) 05
Flash, Xcelsius, PDF, HTML, fail, ADAPT, 1647616, 01647616 , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Obsolete: BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Bug Filed