- Dashboards 4.0 SP04 hangs or it costs a lot of time when open a xlf file.
- The xlf is created by the previous version Dashboard Designer 4.0 SP02 and contains a lot of universe queries.
- SAP Dashboards 4.0 Support Pack (SP) 04
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Dashboard Designer 4.0 (version: Support Pack 02 (SP02) ).
- Create one XLF file and create a lot of universe queries.
- Save this XLF file and re-open it in Dashboard Designer 4.0 (version: Support Pack 02), it will not hang and cost less time to open.
- re-open this XLF file in Dashboards 4.0 Support Pack 04 (SP04) , Dashboards will hang to open and in some case it will cost over 30 minutes to open this file.
Please notice that not all XLF created in Dashboard Designer 4.0 SP02 has this problem. At this time only some specific XLF file created in the customer's environment was reported that has this problem.
This issue is identified and tracked under ADAPT01647614.
The issue has been fixed in the following version:
- SAP Dashboards 4.0 Support Pack (SP) 04 Patch 1. (Patch 4.1)
- SAP Dashboards 4.0 Support Pack (SP) 05.
hang, freeze, xcelsius, universe query, unx, performance, ADAPT, 1647614, 01647614 , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Obsolete: BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Bug Filed