- You cannot load data during the BW system upgrade before the downtime.
- When you try to change the filters for the selection of a Infopackage to start a load request, the system issues following errors:
Upgrade running (phase xxx) - you can only make limited changes to objects (RSO 861)
Object xxx cannot be edited during the upgrade (phase xxx) (RSO 862)
Upgrade is performed on source BW system with following SP level:
- BW 7.00 lower than SAPKW70023
- BW 7.01 lower than SAPKW70106
- BW 7.02 lower than SAPKW70202
- BW 7.10 lower than SAPKW71008
- BW 7.11 lower than SAPKW71105
- BW 7.20 lower than SAPKW72002
- BW 7.x all releases
RSO 861, RSO861, RSO 862, RSO862, RSO 851, RSO 851, Infopackage, Infopackage group, filter, selection, upgrade, downtime, phase U, Object cannot be edited, limited changes, uptime phases, UVERS, change objects , KBA , BW-SYS , Basis System and Installation , BC-UPG , Upgrade - general , BW-WHM-DST-SDL , Scheduler , BW-WHM-DST-DS , DataSource , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.