- The default font is Arial while editing the exported rtf generated by Crystal Report for Eclipse SDK, instead of specified font
Crystal Reports for Eclipse 2.0
Crystal Reports for Eclipse Runtime(version 12.2.213)
Apache Tomcat 5.5
Reproducing the Issue
1. Design a Crystal Report with a single text box in the Eclipse Development environment. Set any font expect Arial (eg :Verdana).
2. In text box enter some text followed by a few Carriage Returns (new paragraph)
3. Preview the report and export to MS-Word Editable RTF using Crystal Reports for Eclipse SDK
4. Open document in Word or Wordpad - notice that when adding text at a new line, the font defaults to Arial irrespective of the font specified for the text box
- This is a known issue with BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 SP 5 and has been tracked. The Track ID is ADAPT01636822.
Arial, default, rtf , java sdk, ADAPT01636822, ADAPT, JRC, CR4E , KBA , BI-DEV-JAV , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - Java , Bug Filed