The View Data XML button is disabled in invoice output in B2B drop shipment process due to which form cannot be printed.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Documents view.
- Show All Documents and Find XYZ (XYZ represents the invoice ID).
- Edit the Invoice XYZ and select View All button.
- Go to the Output History tab.
- Button View Data XML not active, hence form cannot be printed.
- Output channel for the Account ABC of the invoice is Internal EDX (ABC represents the Account ID used in the invoice).
The XML message send via the B2B process and the XML message used for printing are not identical. They are based on the same invoice data but
each output channel uses a different subset of this data. You cannot print the data send via the B2B XML.
Technically you could remove the watermark from the customer invoice form template but this would remove it for all scenarios not just the
B2B case. Then the preview (and re-submit) would not display any watermark.
This is the expected behavior of SAP Business ByDesign.
You can to use the Preview option to generate the form (test copy).
KBA , AP-CI , Customer Invoice Processing , How To