There is no items in the Value list when creating a new parameter with Dynamic List of Values in Crystal Reports 2008 based on universe
- BusinessObjects Enterprise (BOE) XI 3.1
- Crystal Reports (CR) 2008
Reproducing the Issue
- Open CR 2008 and create a new Universe connection in Database Expert window.
- Logon to one BOE server and select eFasion universe.
- Select [Year], [Month], [Sales revenue] into Result Objects panel and then click OK button.
- Select the newly created query into Selected Tables in Database Expert window.
- Click New from right-click menu of Parameter Fields.
- Create New Parameter window will be shown.
- In the List of Values area, click Dynamic.
- Ensure that New is selected in the Choose a Data Source area.
- Click the Insert icon .
=> observe that there is no items in Value list.
Dynamic List of Values is not supported in CR 2008 for universe data source .
This behavior is by the design of CR 2008.
cr, prompt, empty, none, value list, LOV, KBA , efashion , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
Crystal Reports 2008 V1