- Missing records.
- Not all the data are exported to MS Excel.
- When exporting a report that contains a large number of records from Crystal Reports to MS Excel, it only export up to 65,000 rows.
- How to export a report with more than 65,535 rows and 255 columns from Crystal Reports?
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.0
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
- SAP Crystal Reports for Eclipse 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, create a report based on any data source that returns more than 65,000 rows.
- Export the report to MS Excel 97-2003
- When opening the exported document in MS Excel, it only display around 65,000 rows.
- Crystal Reports export to MS Excel 2003 format.
- MS Excel 2003 format as a limit of 65,535 rows and 255 columns.
- MS Excel 2007 and above, increased the limit to 1,048,576 rows and 16,385 columns.
- To export to MS Excel 2007 format from Crystal Reports, export the report to: "MS Excel Workbook Data-Only" ( xlsx )
- Note: There is no option from Crystal Reports for Eclipse to export to MS Excel 2007 format and above.
JRC, export, excel 2007 , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
Crystal Reports, version for Eclipse 2.0 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016