- A manual change is made to a purchase requisition. In some cases the fixed indicator (FIXKZ) (a.k.a. firming indicator) is set by the system automatically.
- After executing V_V2 transaction to reschedule and realized that FIXKZ will be set automatically.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
Fixierungskennzeichen , Bestellanforderung , FIXKZ , firmed indicator , fixed indicator , Obligorelevanz, fixed ID, MRP, PR, V_V2 , KBA , MM-PUR-REQ , Purchase Requisitions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.