- Displays data in un-hierarchical format
- Hierarchical levels are not achieved.
Reproducing the Issue
For test purpose create a report based on Xtreme sample database in the following manner:
- Create a report and add employee table.
- Insert group on Employee ID
- Click on Report menu >> Hierarchical Grouping Options >> under Parent ID Field select Supervisor ID >> Click OK
- Click on Database menu >> Show SQL Query >> Copy >> Close
- Create a new report based on Command Object and the query and click on OK
The format and the hierarchy would come to effect only after explicit application of it. The data would display without any level and hierarchical format.
To display it in hierarchical format you will have to explicitly add group and apply hierarchical grouping.
Crystal Reports, hierarchical group , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem