- Line Marker borders not exported.
- When exporting a report from Crystal Reports for Enterprise to PDF format that contains a Line Chart that have Markers with border, the lower right border of the marker is missing.
When exporting the same report from Crystal Reports designer to PDF format, it export the Line Chart Marker Borders. The issue only occurs when exporting the report from Crystal Reports for Enterprise to PDF format.
- Note: Images and data in this SAP Knowledge Base Article is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.0
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports for Enterprise, create a report off any data source.
- Insert a Line Chart.
- Add Markers for the points on the Line Chart.
- Add borders to the Markers.
- Export the report to PDF format.
When opening the PDF document, notice the lower right of the Line Chart Marker are missing.
- This issue has been tracked under ADAPT01637931
- The issue has been resolved in the following product update and above:
- Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.0
- Support Pack 05
Marker points, border, chart, pdf , export, Crystal Report, ADAPT01637931, 1637931, CR4E, graph, save , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Bug Filed
SAP Crystal Reports 2011, feature pack 03