- Field 'Reference key 2' is displayed as 'Reference key 3' in FI document in Russian language
- Column 'Reference key 2' is displayed as 'Reference key 3' on the layout of FI reports, e.g. FBL1N, FBL3N, FBL5N, if logon language is Russian
- Financial Accounting
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
XREF2, Reference key 2, field label, translation, Russian language, RU, layout, FB01, FB02, FB03, FBL1N, FBL3N, FBL5N, FAGLL03 , KBA , XX-TRANSL-RU , Translation into Russian , FI-GL , General Ledger Accounting , FI-AP , Accounts Payable , FI-AR , Accounts Receivable , CA-BK , Bank , FI-BL , Bank-Related Accounting , BC-DOC-TTL , Translation Tools , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.