- User logs off the portal without closing the browser, and the same browser window is subsequently used by a different user to login, the second user sees the first user's content in the backend application.
- Backend session is not getting terminated upon Portal log off.
- SAP NetWeaver Enterprise Portal all releases
- AS ABAP 7.0 EHP2 (SAP_BASIS 7.02) or AS ABAP 7.2 (SAP_BASIS 7.20) and subsequent releases
- ABAP HTTP Security Session Management enabled
- BW content.
backend, icf, icf/logoff, PortalSessionID, previous, user, log, off, logoff, portal, security, HTTP, cookie, httpwatch, hanging, mixing, session, DSM, SRA, release, agent, management, SICF_SESSIONS, SAP_SESSIONID_<system id>_<client>, ICF, Internet Communication Framework, WebDynpro, Web Dynpro, BSP, SM04, cached, ESS, MSS, close, browser, Enterprise Portal 7.0, EP 7.0, Enterprise Portal 7.01, EP 7.01, Enterprise Portal 7.02, EP 7.02, Enterprise Portal 7.30, EP 7.30, Enterprise Portal 7.31, EP 7.31, Enterprise Portal 7.40, EP 7.4, Enterprise Portal 7.50, EP 7.5 , KBA , EP-PIN-AI-SRA , Session Release Agent , BC-MID-ICF , Internet Communication Framework , BC-SEC-LGN , Authentication , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.