- When trying to cancel a goods receipt (GR) for a stock transfer order in MIGO, error message M7 066 is raised:
"Trans./ev. type of doc. WE not processable w. function WA"
- The GR material documents (fields MSEG-UMWRK and MSEG-UMLGO) are filled with values.
- In 46C, no such error is raised when performing GR in MIGO.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
M7066, MIGO, cancellation, goods receipt, receiving plant, receiving storage location, UMWRK, UMLGO, BAPI, IDoc, MIGO_TR, VGART, HANA , KBA , MM-IM-GR-MIGO , Goods Receipt from External Procurement (MIGO) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.