Nothing displayed in 'Evaluate Rule' for RBA rule maintenance (transaction /SAPAPO/RBA04) when interchangeability group is used, though you have all customizing settings correctly maintained.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Global Available-to-Promise (SCM-APO-ATP)
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Master Data (SCM-APO-MD)
- SAP Supply Chain Management 7.0
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management 7.0
KBA , SCM-APO-ATP-RBA , Rules-Based Available-To-Promise (ATP) , SCM-APO-MD-INC , Product and Location Interchangeability , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.