- What location are the other certification logs written to?
- Why aren't any other logs written to the USPS Log Path folder?
- USA Regulatory Address Cleanse (URAC) transform log path option
- The only file written to the USPS Log Path directory is the acepafdb.dat file
- Option Error(Option: [Reference Files/USPS Log Path]): <URC1004>: [USPS Log Path] must be set to a valid directory in [Reference Files] block when either [Enable DPV] or [Enable LACSLink] options are set to YES.
SAP Data Services all versions
URAC , US , certify , logs , logging , certification , 3.x , 4.x , , KBA , EIM-DS , Data Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.