- It was observed that a lot of Audit data does not get written to the audit database by CMS and temporary Audit files become orphaned after a crash after their creator server crashes.
- After the server (for example WebI Processing Server, Adaptive Job Server, etc.) comes back up, it creates a new Audit temp file and event ID, and from that point on the CMS will continue with this new information and not check the older audit temp files that still have valid Audit info, or that perhaps may be 0 bytes in size.
- This causes the customer to miss out on a lot of valid Audit information and makes reporting incorrect / incomplete.
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
ADAPT01496487 ADAPT 01496487 1496487 Business Objects DB , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.