- Error: 'The Database connector crdb_bwquery.dll could not be loaded'
- Reports created using the BW Query driver does not run in Crystal Reports anymore.
- The same report refreshed successfully before upgrading to the latest version of Crystal Reports.
- Newly created reports in Crystal Reports using the SAP BW MDX Query Driver refresh successfully.
- When attempting to refresh a report based on an SAP BW BEx Query in Crystal Reports, it fails with the error:
'Failed to load database information.
Details: The Database connector crdb_bwquery.dll could not be loaded'
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020
- SAP BW 7.4
- SAP BW 7.5
crdb_bwquery.dll, CR 2011 database error, SAP BW MDX Query Driver, SAP BW Query Driver , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , BI-BIP , Business intelligence platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.