- User has a simple 3 node Sybase Unwired Platform (SUP) cluster.
- Customer shutdown the Cluster Database (CDB) to create backup of the Messaging Server OBR directory, but failed to shutdown SUP servers in the cluster first.
- After restarting CDB server, SUP servers no longer startup and no new SUP server logs are created.
- ObserviceManager shows as started, but Mobilink process is not started.
- Review of Windows Event Viewer Application logs show Message Server error unable to access the CDB share.
- Windows 2008 R2
- SUP 2.1.1
Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1
- connection failed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.