Error CJ009 - Start date must be later than "01.01.1980" happens when you create a project with a start date which begin before 01.01.1980.
Error CJ012 - Finish date must be earlier than "19.01.2048" occurs if you put finish date after than 19.01.2048 while creating a project.
- Short dump MESSAGE_TYPE_X occurs when removing status TECO for a network activity in transaction code CJ20N.
Message class....... "C7"
This dump could also occur in other cases if you maintained a date for a project or a network which is not in the time frame from 01.01.1980 to 19.01.2048.
- SAP ERP Project System (PS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
CJ 009, CJ 012, C7133, CJ 133, WBS delete, SAPLCXTK, CX_OPR_SCHEDULE, SAPLCNPB_M, network activity, nwa , KBA , PS-ST-PB , Project Builder , PP-CRP-SCH , Scheduling , PP-CRP , Capacity Planning , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.