- Page Header, and Page Footer missing.
- When exporting the report to MS Excel from Crystal Reports, the headers are exported.
- When exporting a report to MS Excel from Crystal Reports Viewer, the Page Header and Footer are not exported.
- SAP Crystal Reports Viewer 2011
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, create a report off any data source.
- Add two or more Page Header / Footer sections.
- Save the report locally with saved data.
- In Crystal Reports Viewer, open the report.
- Notice the report shows as expected.
- Export the report to MS Excel Data Only format.
The Exported Excel file does not show the Page Header / Page Footer.
- The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01633281
- The issue has been resolved in the following product update and above:
- SAP Crystal Reports Viewer 2011:
- Support Pack 02 - Patch 17
CRV, CR Viewer, xport, xls , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Bug Filed
SAP Crystal Reports Viewer 2011