- Fails to refresh a report based off an InfoSet.
- When refreshing a report a dump is generated on the SAP ECC system, and the report fails.
- When refreshing a report based off an SAP ECC InfoSet Query in Crystal Reports, it fails with the error: "Unable to interpret / as a Number"
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP R/3
- SAP ECC
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports designer, create a report based of an SAP Infoset Query.
- Enter parameters and Refresh the report.
- It then generates the following error messages:
"Failed to retrieve data from database" followed by "Unable to interpret / as a Number"
- The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01699160
- This issue has been addressed in the following product updates:
- Crystal Reports 2008
- Fix Pack 5.6
- Fix Pack 6.3
- Service Pack 7
- Crystal Reports 2011
- Support Pack 8
- Crystal Reports 2013
- Support Pack 2
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Load the SAP Integration Kit Transports version contains in Crystal Reports product update to the SAP System, as the code correction is also implemented in the functions loaded on the SAP System that are loaded by the SAP Integration Kit. Otherwise, the fix will not take effect.
SAP ECC Dump generated, unable to interpret "/" , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Bug Filed
Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013