You have implemented the BAdI ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST , ME_PROCESS_REQ_CUST or ME_PURCHDOC_POSTED and used one of the methods to issue a Warning (W), Status (S) or an Information (I) message.
- The message is not displayed in the message log.
- The same source code works for an error message (E) but does not work for W, S or I messages
- The message issued within the CHECK method is issued correctly but when issued from the PROCESS_*, POST or other methods, they disappear.
- In ME_PURCHDOC_POSTED, the system proceeds to save the document even though you issued an error in the BADI.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, ME21N, ME22N, ME51N, ME52N, INVALIDATE(), status, save, requisition , BADI , error , warning , message , mmpur_message_forced ME_PURCHDOC_POSTED , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-CE , Customer Enhancements , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.