- On load of the Crystal Reports Designer the following message is displayed:
Content within this application coming from the Web site listed below is being blocked by Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration.
- Crystal Reports 2011
- Crystal Reports is installed on Win 2008 Server
- A Server Operating System will block unknown sites
- This is by design to improve security for the server
- In Server Manger find 'Security Information'
- Find 'Configure IE ESC' on the right side of the form
- Select this and turn it off for both users and administrators
CR2011 CR 2011 IE internet allowed , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , How To