You get errors while creating an outgoing check for an employee.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to work center Payment Management.
2. Go to view Payment Monitor.
3. Select New Payment By -> Outgoing Check.
4. Fill all the required fields.
You get below errors :
Address of payer/payee does not exist
Payment procedure missing
Since the address is not maintained for an employee for the date for you are creating an outgoing check, so the error exists.
Steps to maintain address information are as :
1. Go to work center Personnel Administration.
2. Go to view Employees.
3. Select the Employee. Select the Edit Button.
4. Go to Personal Data.
5. Go to Private Contact Data.
Here you can Add row and maintain address for the date you are trying to create an outgoing check.
KBA , impossible to create outgoing check , outgoing check not working for employee , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To