You already have tax jurisdiction code configured in your address information and relevant account ABC (ABC represents name of the account), but once you are creating a new sales quote by utilizing account ABC (ABC represents name of the account in a sales quote),
an error occurs : Tax Jurisdiction Code is not setup for the account ABC.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the New Business work center
2. Go to the Sales Quotes view
3. Click New then choose Sales Quote
4. Fill up the mandatory information and select the Account Name as ABC
An error message stating "Jurisdiction code missing in address of Account ABC" occurs
When you create a new line item then the parties of the header are copied to the item. If the header points to an "old" or outdated address that has not the corresponding tax information (ship-to party), then you must either maintain it there or just delete and reenter it to get the address changes from the master data copied into the document.
1. Go to the relevant Sales Quote
2. Edit the sales quote then choose View All as extension view
3 .Go to the Involved Parties tab then choose Ship-to Party, after this clearing the previous name under parties details and reenter it again.
The error should disappear after this.
KBA , AP-LP , Lead Processing , How To