Information and important notes released relevant to the following criteria:
- Employer rate increase from 12% to 13% on Employee Provident Fund for Employee
- Employer rate increase from 5.5% to 6.5% on Employee Provident Fund for Retired or Senior citizen
- Both the above criteria applies to monthly wages of maximum RM5000 effective January 2012
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
PC00_M14_CALC, Contribution, New rate, EPF Third Schedule, Function LEPF, Master data infotype 0196, Statutory, company or personal rate, Monthly or non-monthly payroll activities, IT0196 , KBA , PY-MY , Malaysia , PA-PA-MY , Malaysia , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.