- Tables and Views are not seen in Microsoft ODBC(RDO) connection.
- Same Tables and Views can be seen using Oracle Server (Oracle Native Client) connection.
- In Crystal Reports Designer -> File -> Options -> Database, checkbox for Tables, Views and Stored Procedures is checked.
- No Table level or Owner level filter is applied.
- Only Stored Procedures can be seen.
- Crystal Reports 2008 SP03
- Oracle 10g
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new report in Crystal Reports 2008
- Select the Microsoft ODBC (RDO) connection that points to Oracle 10g database
- No Tables or Views are displayed
- Open Crystal Reports 2008
- Go to File -> Options -> Database
- Uncheck the checkbox for Stored Procedures and click on Ok
- Create a new report on Microsoft ODBC (RDO) connection
- You will see the Tables and View under the ODBC (RDO) connection
Tables and View not displayed, issue ODBC connection, Crystal Reports 2008 , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
Crystal Reports 2008 V1