- You created an US Vendor Master data and You correctly filled the Postal Code field.
- Then You use the report RFIDYYWT to create the file 1099 MISC and You find in the record B that the Zip code is truncated.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
RFIDYYWT, 1099, MISC, Zip code, Postal code, POST_CODE2, record B , KBA , FI-AP-AP-Q1 , Withholding Tax (Reporting) , FI-AR-AR-Q1 , Withholding Tax (Reporting) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.