- Create a Query As a Web Service connection with a In list prompt
- Use Query As a Web Service connection as the data source for the Dashboard, pass multi values to the connection
- Preview the Dashboard, only one value could be accepted by the connection
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.0 Support Pack (SP) 02 Patch 13. (Patch 2.13)
- SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.0 Support Pack (SP) 02 Patch 13. (Patch 2.13)
- Query as a Web Service (QAAWS)
4.0, 2.13, BI 4.0, QaaWS, Dashboard, Dashboard designer, SP02, PATCH13, Inlist, Inlist prompt, refresh, more than one value, Xcelsius, multi value prompt, ADAPT, 1625575, 01625575 , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Obsolete: BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.