- The newly exported SWF does not reflect the changes when opened from InfoView.
- Replace the modified SWF into the Repository without changing the IDocID.
- Xcelsius 2008 SP3 Fix Pack 3.4
- Business Object XI 3.1 SP4
- Open dashboard from the InfoView.
- Click on the Properties of the SWF file.
- Locate the .tmp file in the IFRS (Input File Repository) from the Installation Directory of Business Object.
- Copy the test2.tmp (Duplicate file) to be replaced with the original test1.tmp file in the above directory.
- Rename the test2.tmp as test1.tmp which was the original name of the dashboard before copying.
- Delete the Cache for the Tomcat server(Location-<Installation Directory of BO\Tomcat55\work\Catalina\localhost>
- Restart the Tomcat server.
Duplicate,Original,IDocID , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Obsolete: BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , How To
SAP BusinessObjects Xcelsius Enterprise 2008