Golden tax number as received from Golden tax system in China is now available in multiple financials screens and print forms. However, it is not shown in Balance confirmation form and the financial reports yet.
Reproducing the Issue
1. In the Customer Invoicing work center, check for invoices that you need to send to the Golden Tax System. Mark the identified invoices as Golden Tax relevant and prepare a text file for import into Golden Tax software installed on the local PC. At this time, the system blocks the customer invoice release to accounting.
2. Download the 'outbound' file from the system to the local PC.
3. Log into the Golden Tax System on your PC and import this file. Downloaded invoices are visible in the Golden Tax System. You can print or cancel invoices and generate reports.
4. All the printed invoices receive a unique number from the Golden Tax System, which is referred to as the Golden Tax number. Select the Export option in the Golden Tax System to create an inbound file and upload the file to the system, using the attachment service.
5. The system updates the Golden Tax relevant customer invoice with the Golden Tax number and the invoice data is transferred to financials.
You can see the Golden Tax Number in all the FIN screens except the Balance Confirmation Print Form and Financial Reports
In the current release, the system does not support this issue.
Currently there are no resolution or workaround for this limitation.
KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , Product Enhancement