- While transferring Sales Orders from the ECC to the SCM system, the following error is thrown:
Function Module: /SAPAPO/CIF_SL_DOC_INBOUND
Error Text: Time limit exceeded.
- In the SCM Inbound Queue (/SMQ2), the Queue fails with error:
SYSFAIL: Time limit exceeded.
Note: If working with Outbound Queues, this error message will be in ECC Outbound (/SMQ1).
Note: If Post-Processing of Errors is activated, this error will be visible in transaction /SAPAPO/CPP.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Interfaces (SCM-APO-INT)
time, out, timeout, time limit, integration model, cfm3, rimodact, apo, sales, order, sls, sl, va01, va02, va03 CIF_SL_DOC_INBOUND, time_out, exceeded , KBA , SCM-APO-INT-IMO , Integration Model , SCM-APO-INT-SLS , Sales , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.