- Even if the SIA node with BIP or Explorer or Lumira services shows as started on the operating system, the services show as Stopped status in the CMC.
- While you can enable or disable these services, you cannot start or stop them from the CMC or CCM.
- "The Server Intelligence Agent for this server is unavailable" message shows on the Properties page for each such service.
- The issue occurs regardless of whether the services belong to BI Platform (eg: APS, AJS, WACS etc) or Explorer or Lumira.
- If we try to create a new SIA node with same services on such a server using the CCM the add node wizard, it fails with
Transport error: Communication failure (FWM 00001)
- BUSINESSOBJECTS ENTERPRISE (BOE) XI 3.1 All Patch levels
- BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE (BI) PLATFORM 4.x All Patch levels
- EXPLORER Blade Edition All patch levels
- Lumira Server for BI Platform All patch levels
3.0 3.1 4.0 4.1 3.x 4.x Explorer CMC respond stop start network firewall issue cannot add new SIA node , KBA , BI-RA-EXP , Obsolete: Polestar, Explorer , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-LUM-SRV , SAP Lumira Server , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.