Grid Lines do not appear between multiple summary values in a Crosstab
- Crystal Reports 2008
- Crystal Reports 2011
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a report using Crystal Reports
- Add a Crosstab object with one field in 'Columns' and multiple fields in 'Summarized Fields'
- Click on OK and preview the report.
- The report would look like as follows, where the highlighted area reflects the multiple summary values.
This behavior of Crosstab is by design.
- Once the Report is previewed go to insert menu >> select line object.
- Draw lines in between the number of summary values, which are populated in the columns.
- Note: This workaround will work only if the Crosstab is static i.e. the number of columns should be known in advance.
Crystal report, crosstab, grid lines, formatting , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem